[Vision2020] Taste this.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:11:53 -0800

Saundra the Brave of Stomach writes of Doug's talk tonight:

>Well, darn it, I could use some humor, I guess.  I, for one, learned my
>lesson when I decided not to attend the infamous Town Hall meeting:  it's
>important to know what's going on in our community.

Have you ever seen that Ellen DeGeneres routine where someone tastes
something bad, and then offers it around to everyone else to confirm that it
truly is awful?  "You're right, it's disgusting.  Here, you try it."  I
admire your fortitude, S-Woman, and I hope you'll report any and all pagan
cracks back to the list.  But still, better you than me!

There's not enough Pepto Bismal in the world,

Joan

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)