[Vision2020] Save Bob Edwards

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:24:48 -0800

I was born and raised in Moscow, and just now discovered it's in Idaho.
Can't blame Bob Edwards for that.  Yesterday's New York Times had a story
about Bob's "re-assignment", indicating that the change came about largely
at the urging of various NPR member stations, on the argument that Edwards
was sounding "less engaged" on the air.  Bad timing, this being the spring
pledge break on Northwest Public Radio.  Guess I won't be givng my annual 10
million dollar pledge this time around.

       Carl Westberg Jr.