[Vision2020] Save Bob Edwards

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:14:36 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_671c_40a9_2bd0

Oh, hell, Sunil . . . surely you can't hold a little thing like that against
dear, sweet Bob?  After nearly eleven years here, I still occasionally
"Iowa" us -- but I do it on purpose.  I do it because Rose can never seem to
remember that I'm from North Carolina, not South Carolina.

"Same difference," she says.

Same difference?  Same difference?!  Ha!  If you can't tell Kitty Hawk from
Myrtle Beach, you *deserve* to live in Iowa.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
>From North Carolina, just like Andy Griffith, but unlike Don Knotts.  Yes,
my friends, Barney Fife is a fraud.  Sorry.

------=_NextPart_000_671c_40a9_2bd0

From: "Sunil Ramalingam" <sunilramalingam@hotmail.com>
To: auntiestablishment@hotmail.com, vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Save Bob Edwards
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:32:06 -0800
<P>Now you've done it, Auntie.&nbsp; You went and called Bob Edwards dependable.&nbsp; You may not have been listening late last week, but I was.&nbsp; You know those funny little stories he tells on the half hour?&nbsp; Well, he launched into one about the two kids in IOWA who called the cops about a burglary in their place, and the cops showed up, and saw their pot grow...It may seem familiar to you, since it happened here in Moscow, IDAHO...</P>
<P>Yes, he Iowaed us.&nbsp; Is NPR's decision that surprising?</P>
<P>Sunil<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></div></html>

------=_NextPart_000_671c_40a9_2bd0--