[Vision2020] Salaries at UI

hayfields@moscow.com hayfields@moscow.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:01:11 GMT

>Tom,
Do you have the numbers available?  I am curious to see just which programs (UI
designations) benefited from alumni gifts to the football or athletic gifts as
a result of the Humanitarian Bowl. For example if the gifts were ascribed to
athletic scholarships, that benefits the UI student, if they are an athlete.
Does the athletic money directly benefit academic programs? If so, which ones
and how is that decision made? Or does it go into a non-assigned fund which can
be spent at the President's will?

Thanks!
Heather Jordan
Good Afternoon Visionaires -