[Vision2020] Walk Out at UI, Thursday 12 noon

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:12:30 -0800

Is there a list of issues, because while I may want to "walk out"
because of the elimination of the studio arts program or the closing of
the UI Press, there may be some things I would not "walk out" for.

Don't wanna be supportin' sumpin I oppose or opposin' sumpin I support,

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Nick Gier
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:41 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Walk Out at UI, Thursday 12 noon

Greetings:

There will be a Walk Out from classes at the UI on Thursday, March 25 on

the Administration Building lawn at 12 noon.  Faculty, students, staff,
and
the Moscow community as a whole should turn out.

The main focus will be the elimination of the studio arts program but
there
are other issues as well.

Nick Gier

 List services made available by First Step Internet,