[Vision2020] Re: excommunication

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:38:55 EST

-------------------------------1080146335

Carl,

I think one way to increase membership would be to open a K-12 private golf
school and a golf college.  Could I be on your golf college faculty?  I have
never played a game of golf in my life but I don't think lack of credentials is
necessarily a bar to enthusiastic enjoyment of watching the Masters and then
teaching what I saw in class the following week.  (After all, something similar
to that model, i.e., "I don't know but I can read and teach it" already
exists, apparently successfully, at another local college.  If it works for them,
why can't it work for you?)

 Could we expect that students and faculty will be mandated to wear those
funky duds that Jesper Pemvik wears?  Also, will links as well as regular U.S.
golf, be part of the curriculum?  Is this an idea that you could shape into a
multimillion dollar business?
Looking Fooooorrrrrrreeee- ward to your answer.

(I'll join if I can be on the faculty)
Rose
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1080146335

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Carl,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think one way to increase membership would be to open a K-12 private=20=
golf school and a golf college.&nbsp; Could I be on your golf college facult=
y?&nbsp; I have never played a game of golf in my life but I don't think lac=
k of credentials is necessarily a bar to enthusiastic enjoyment of watching=20=
the Masters and then teaching what I saw in&nbsp;class the following week.&n=
bsp; (After all, something similar to that model, i.e., "I don't know but I=20=
can read and teach it" already exists, apparently successfully,&nbsp;at anot=
her&nbsp;local college.&nbsp; If it works for them, why can't it work for yo=
u?)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Could we expect that students and faculty will be mandated to wea=
r those funky duds that Jesper Pemvik wears?&nbsp; Also, will links as well=20=
as regular U.S. golf, be part of the curriculum?&nbsp; Is this an idea that=20=
you could shape into a multimillion dollar business?</DIV>
<DIV>Looking&nbsp;Fooooorrrrrrreeee- ward to your answer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(I'll join if I can be on the faculty)</DIV>
<DIV>Rose</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=