[Vision2020] Re: excommunication

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:30:21 -0800

Amy, I'm sorry to hear you don't give a whig about golf. I think I am,
anyway. What's a whig?  Is it a good or bad thing?  Regarding whether the
Bishops in my church wear dresses...I don't know.  I don't have any Bishops,
straight, gay, or whatever.  My church isn't going through the growth boom
that Sister Joan's church is currently enjoying.  Frankly, I'm still the
only member.  Every time I convert someone, they end up sinning against me
and I have to excommunicate them.  I'm finding out that being a religious
leader and cutting edge ruler of community standards isn't all that easy.

                                             Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "amy smoucha" <asmoucha@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Re: excommunication
>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:42:51 -0600
>
>Weeellllllll, first of all I won't wear a dress.  Second, I need to know
>what kind of head gear Bishop-hood requires.  Third--I must disclose that I
>am 100% Polish which, among other things, means you may be stuck with me
>for a very long time.
>
>Beyond those few issues, I would love being a Bishop and I'd like to
>immediately convene a council where we can seriously discuss how everyone
>in the world must behave and draft encycli-somethings to tell them so.  I
>wanta be the boss of everyone.  (Carl, I don't give a whig about golf, so
>your church is outside my interest area.  But, for the heck of it, do your
>Bishops wear dresses?)

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)