[Vision2020] Ask Bush to stand up to a real debate

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:29:10 -0800

Kinda brings up another interesting analogy.

Doug Wilson should be a trong supporter of King George, since they both
believe in the same basic concept:

"They are all lying.  I am the only one telling the truth."

Tom Hansen
Intolerista Liberal Elitista to the Stars

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)