[Vision2020] Ask Bush to stand up to a real debate

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:06:18 -0800

Tom,
Why spoil the fun?  I'm enjoying Kerry debate himself.  He's for $87 billion for Iraq then he's against it.  He's for weapons systems that he was against.  He's against tax cuts but he's for them.  Please, please, please don't stop the Kerry v.Kerry show.  It beats anything (except the NCAA's) on TV.

Paul Duffau