[Vision2020] Elizabeth Fox-Genovese is a major figure /Neo-Confederates taking battle in Moscow, ID seriously.

Edward Sebesta newtknight@mindspring.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:45:07 -0600

Despite what some might say, she is a major figure in American letters.
She is on mastheads and editorial boards of a great many publications
and is a professor at Emory University in Georgia. She is well known and
prominent. Her books are reviewed by major and significant publications.
She is an anti-feminist. I really don't like here at all. However, I am
not going to deny who she is.

It is indeed a major coup for Douglas Wilson to have her as a speaker.
It is something astounding.

It is very revealing also. For Douglas Wilson to get so prominent a
figure, it means that the struggle in Moscow, Idaho is receiving wide
spread attention. With Fox-Genovese there, this struggle will not only
be known through out the Neo-Confederate community, but major sectors of
the conservative movement.

Douglas Wilson must truly feel blest to have as his opposition, silly
snipers.

Elizabeth Fox-Genovese is:

An editorial advisor for First Things, the magazine for the religious
right leaders of America.

http://www.firstthings.com/menus/about.html

Board of Governors for the Historical Society. The society for
conservative historians in America. It is a significant society.

http://www.bu.edu/historic/about.html

Some biographical information on Fox-Genovese

http://www.wf-f.org/bd-efox-genovese.html

The fact that Elizabeth Fox-Genovese is coming to Moscow, Idaho is truly
awesome. It puts the struggle on the national stage.

Ed