[Vision2020] A slip of the fingers, or Whoops.

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:36:18 -0800

Pam,

If you are using Outlook Express, you may be a victim of a bug.

First, Outlook Express sometimes ( I do not know why0 does not save a copy
of an email to the Sent Items folder.  I have experienced this several
times.  I know the email was sent since I got a reply; but the original was
not in the Sent Items folder.

Second, your mail program might have used the opportunity to send a
previously queued email.

Third, your firewall program may have been dealing with other material at
the time so it only looked like you sent two emails.

A virus is always a possibility.  Run your up-to-date virus program to check
all disc drives on your system.

There are other possibilities.  Perhaps someone else can share them.

Wayne Fox