[Vision2020] A slip of the fingers, or Whoops.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:21:49 -0800

Dear Visionaries,

As occasionally happens to all of us who use email on a regular basis, I
think I may have just sent a private email to the list, complete with an
attached file.  (I can't tell for sure, as for some reason it doesn't appear
in my sent mail folder.)  Fortunately, the attached file does not contain
any embarrassing information -- I used to be on an email list to which a
prominent scholar accidentally posted a graphic description of his
hemorrhoid troubles -- but, nevertheless, my message was not meant for
general consumption.

Read if you must; delete if you'd rather not; but please accept my apologies
for the accidental forward.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment