[Vision2020] Bush/Kerry

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:55:52 -0800

>President Bush, challenging John Kerry to name names when Kerry asserts
>that some foreign leaders privately support him over Dubya, said today "If
>you're going to make an accusation in the course of a presidential
>campaign, you ought to back it up with facts."  Since when has President
>Bush concerned himself with facts?

Let's not ask John Kerry to name names, or at least not the names of those
foreign leaders who privately would like to see him replace Mr. Bush in the
Oval Office.  Mr. Kerry can be rather windy, and I hate long speeches, so
why not ask him instead to name those foreign leaders who actually support
Bush?

Tony Blair of Great Britain (Mr. Bush's poodle)
Vladimir Putin of Russia (lots of smiles and hugs from the former head of
the KGB)
Leszek Miller of Poland
John Howard of Australia
Jose Maria Aznar of Spain (now defunct)
Joseph Urusemal of Micronesia (As Micronesia is a U. S. client-state, I
don't know if we can count him as foreign.)

Have I missed anyone?  There's Vincente Fox of Mexico.  He supports Bush's
immigrant worker proposals, but he didn't support the war in Iraq, so maybe
we should just count part of him.  Say one arm, one leg, and one kidney for
Bush.

Kidneys for Bush?  Why not?  But given Mr. B's history with the old whiskey
bottle, I think livers will be going for Kerry.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment