[Vision2020] Fuel cells and Newton

roger hayes rhayes@turbonet.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:19:40 -0800

I certainly appreciate the response to the "Oil Dilemma."  Fuel
cells...Hydrogen from water...Biomass production.  Among the scientists
out there maybe the question of getting something from nothing can be
addressed. Didn't Newton have something to say about that? How long did
the Earth work on putting-up a supply of petroleum?  Can we sustain the
current consumption of energy given the time it takes for physical
systems to gather it from the sun? And indeed, if I am not mistaken,
that's where most of it comes from.

I stick to my conviction that we will have to change our habits.
Conservation! Common Sense!

Roger Hayes
Moscow