[Vision2020] Re: Logos Questions, and I why I expect Tom Garfield to resp...

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:04:31 EST

-------------------------------1079064271

Visionaries and Pistile:
Well, actually, since Faith Ministries Inc., is dba (doing business as) Logos
School I assume that the property taxes on Logos are waived.  I am correct in
assuming that Faith Ministries Inc. is a nonprofit religious corporation, am
I not, Greg?

http://www.accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/search.html?ScriptForm.startstep=docview&ScriptForm.startScriptForm.start.ScriptStepView.docviewdocprint=true
Tax payers within the community takes up the tax burden for those unwilling,
or unable to pay them.  Perhaps a more knowledgeable person can explain what
city and county taxes are used to fund services provided in common to members
of this community whether they contribute to the tax base or not.
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1079064271

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<P>Visionaries and Pistile:</P>
<P>Well, actually, since Faith Ministries Inc., is dba (doing business as) L=
ogos School&nbsp;I assume that the property taxes on Logos&nbsp;are waived.&=
nbsp; I am correct in assuming that Faith Ministries Inc. is a nonprofit rel=
igious corporation, am I not, Greg?</P>
<P>&nbsp;<A href=3D"http://www.accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/search.html?S=
criptForm.startstep=3Ddocview&amp;ScriptForm.startScriptForm.start.ScriptSte=
pView.docviewdocprint=3Dtrue">http://www.accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/sea=
rch.html?ScriptForm.startstep=3Ddocview&amp;ScriptForm.startScriptForm.start=
.ScriptStepView.docviewdocprint=3Dtrue</A>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Tax payers within the community takes up the tax burden for those unwilli=
ng, or unable to pay them.&nbsp; Perhaps a more knowledgeable person can exp=
lain&nbsp;what&nbsp;city and county taxes are used to fund services provided=
 in common to members of this community whether they contribute to the tax b=
ase or not.</P>
<P>Rose Huskey</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>