[Vision2020] Kerry's comments

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:07:40 -0800

Perhaps after the Secretary of Education has been fired for calling the NEA
a "terrorist organization" and the President has apoplogized for distorting
the record on Iraq and thus causing the deaths of many thousands of innocent
people from the U.S. and Iraq and Vice President Cheney has apologized for
supporting a boss who denies the civil rights of his own daughter . . .

Sorry.  I get started and I just can't stop.

Apology, indeed.

Melynda Huskey

>From: "Carl Westberg" <carlwestberg846@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Kerry's comments
>Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:36:30 -0800
>
>The Bush/Cheney administration wants an apology from John Kerry for saying,
>in an unguarded moment when he didn't realize the microphone was still on:
>"These are the most crooked, you know, lying group I've ever seen.  It's
>scary."  For this they want an apology?   Gosh, that would have been like
>Timothy Mcveigh demanding an apology for being called the Oklahoma City
>bomber.  Oops, now I've gone and done it.  Obviously, certifiably
>unpatriotic.  Call John Ashcroft.
>

>    Carl Westberg Jr.

>One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!
>http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

>List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/