[Vision2020] Music to my ears

David Camden-Britton davidcb@acm.org
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:35:22 -0800

--=======50796C43=======

Throwing in here on the musical topic, top three (or four)
listen-to-them-all-the-way-through albums are:<br><br>
The Orb -- Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld<br>
Dead Can Dance -- Toward the Within<br>
Yello -- Flag<br>
Oh, and Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son<br><br>
As for single tracks that make me wriggle, here's a skimming off the
top:<br><br>
Mojo Nixon - Tie My Pecker to My Leg<br>
Beat Farmers -- Baby's Liquored Up<br>
Dick Dale - Ghost Riders in the Sky <br>
Gilbert &amp; Sullivan -- My Gallant Crew, Good Morning&nbsp; (and most
of &quot;H.M.S. Pinafore&quot;)<br><br>
So much music in the world, so many scary things like Wesley Willis and
Negativland.<br><br>
Out of curiosity, what are some favorite comedy albums?&nbsp; A dear
friend of mine turned me on to the Firesign Theater years ago and I've
been slowly collecting their older and newer works since.&nbsp; The
Arrogant Worms and Moxy Fruvous are favorite Canadian bands.&nbsp; Any
others that make you folks chuckle? <br><br>
At 01:58 AM 3/6/2004 -0600, you wrote:<br><br>
so excited with Rose's question that I had to answer, then go fondle some
CDS, then pose a new question.&nbsp; How about your top few
CDs/LPs?&nbsp; The ones where you like EVERY track?&nbsp; Hmmmm?&nbsp;
Mine are:<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
David Camden-Britton -=)*(=-&nbsp; davidcb@acm.org</font> </body>