[Vision2020] Spam

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:05:37 -0800

I prefer my spam fried, on toast with cheddar cheese.

As far as unwanted emails, I don't really notice any less.

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Art Deco aka W. Fox
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 1:59 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Spam

Interested Parties,

It might be interesting to see how Vision 2020 subscribers feel about
the effects of recent federal anti-spam legislation.

How does the average number per week now compare with before the
legislation?

Has the kind or subjects of the spam changed in any way since the
legislation?

Do you agree will Bill Gates that users (all) of email should pay
postage?

To those that use Postini:  What is your opinion?  How could it be
improved?

What kind of solutions would you propose for controlling or eliminating
spam?

What other comments do you have about spam?

Wayne Fox