[Vision2020] And the winner is.........

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:36:48 -0800

Help Me Rhonda by the Beach Boys is indeed a great song.  But I'm reminded
of the Dave Barry article about that particular song, and the difficulty of
understanding the lyrics.  As Dave put it, the best he could guess was the
lyrics went something like "Since you put me down, there's been owls puking
in my bed"...

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: Don Coombs <mushroom@moscow.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] And the winner is.........
>Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:22:47 -0800
>
>Favorite films:
>
>The Conversation, with Gene Hackman. This is a polished little film about a
>surveillance expert who comes to suspect he has furthered a killing. Themes
>of privacy, responsibility and guilt. Oh yeah: F.F. Coppola directed, in
>1974.
>
>Brazil, Terry Gilliam's loose takeoff on the book 1984. Parts of this movie
>that used to seem outrageous now just seem sad, as the Bush
>Administration's Office of Homeland Security takes page after page from
>George Orwell.
>
>Don Coombs
>
>Best song: Beachboy's Help Me Rhonda!
>
>Worst songs: Any Beachboy's song about a Ford, Chevvy, or ... I guess they
>did most of the cars.

>List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx