[Vision2020] Grammar

Robert Dickow dickow@uidaho.edu
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:44:55 -0800

Yes, remember that typing into email can make one a little
more 'blind' to simmple typos, maybe because of the look of
the screen, or the speedy nature of the medium. I've made
dumb blunders that I would not have made on paper. Knowing
this, I have always been a bit more tolerant of typos of
various kinds when reading email. I have seen very prominent
people make very silly spelling and grammar blunders, omitted
words, etc., in email postings. So, folks, let's chill out.

Bob Dickow