[Vision2020] And the winner is.........

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:22:41 -0800

Best film moments of all time:

the transformation of the Robotess in Fritz Lang's
*Metropolis*--spine-chilling, beautiful, and despite the ground-floor
special effects, marvellously compelling.

Nearly every moment of *Babette's Feast,* but particularly the moment when,
in the midst of spending her entire lottery winnings on an haute cuisine
dinner for the membership of a tiny Evangelical church, Babette stops to
drink a glass of wine with Eucharistic concentration and devotion.

Fred and Ginger's *Let's Face the Music and Dance* number from the otherwise
pretty forgettable *Follow the Fleet.*

Melynda Huskey

Songs:  "Is This Not the Land of Beulah," as performed by the Isaacs;
"Calling All Angels," a duet by Jane Siberry and k.d. lang; "But Not for
Me," Elvis Costello singing Cole Porter; and *Audrey's Theme* from the "Twin
Peaks" soundtrack.

(and if I had room, I'd add "Where Your Eyes Don't Go," "You and Your Racist
Friend," and "She's Actual Size (But She Seems Much Bigger to Me)" by
geek-band kings They Might Be Giants)

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx