[Vision2020] exhortations from my living room

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:35:17 -0600

Well, this one is more of an insulting pig than Edna, but much less
interesting.  No wonder this person doesn't use his/her real name--he/she is
probably keeping secret his/her mental illness.  Sunil, you don't need
anyone to defend you, but you sure shouldn't put up with this junk.

I feel liberated again--fakey Kyle will get deleted without reading.  I
truly hope all of us do this.  This yahoo can be deleted--eliminated from
the conversation.

I've got the power, wooo hooo hoo

Amy Smoucha

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Kyle DeSpinauer" <regionalenquirer@hotmail.com>
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] exhortations from my living room
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:01:36 +0000

finally, we hear an outcry of adjectives about my abrasiveness.  i am
spiteful, hateful, childlike, etc.  gee, not only do we have a bunch of
johnny-one-notes, but also a bunch of johnny-come-latelys.  where have you
been, sunil, for the past 3 months?  In rama-la-land?  all of you might have
some credibility that such is your real purpose in denouncing me if you had
taken a stand against this outrgaeous behavior sometime before two days ago.

and i see by his recent posting that bill london is still on his virtuoso
quest.  when are we gonna get your verdict, bill?  will it be guilty or not,
and when can we expect you to take that string of incriminating posts to the
MPD and the IRS?  you are so able to solicit admissions of guilt that it
would make any prosecutor proud.  and wilson seems naive enough to fall for
it.  every time he responds to your requests, he just further enables you.
(btw, i find it interesting that you are honing in on the gambling part of
it rather than the alleged drug ring component.  is there a reason for
that?)

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net
                 mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com