[Vision2020] An Explanation for Paul Duffau

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:17:08 -0800

Mr. Gier,

Thank you very much for your reply.  In order to limit my own risk of being identified with criticized groups, I'll post with my comments a disclaimer as you suggest....

If I defend Christ Church, I'll proclaim, "I'm not affiliated with Christ Church but I..."

And if I defend the rights of gays, I'll proclaim, "I'm not gay but I..."

And in defending minorities, "I'm not black but I..."

It would certainly be better to offer such provisos than take on the "risk" of being identified with a given group.

Respectfully,

Paul Duffau