[Vision2020] Music to my ears

bill london london@moscow.com
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:32:27 -0800

I like the goal of shifting V2020 topics to a more positive and
uplifting subject -- and so here are my three favorite songs.
Of course, that was not an easy choice, since I do like many kinds of music.
In no order:
1. Redemption Song, by Bob Marley (reggae is a real fave of mine, and if
forced to choose, I think this poignant languid song is the best)
2. Tiny Whiny Boom-Boom by Arrow (soca is the bouncy music of Trinidad
and Arrow is a soca master)
3. The Sound of Music by Julie Andrews (just to show you that I am at
heart just a normal American kinda guy)
BL