[Vision2020] Right 'til you smell it, straight 'til you step in it.

Kyle DeSpinauer regionalenquirer@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:51:50 +0000

ouch, joan, ouch.  at least you hit me in my avenue of production, rather
than my avenue of reproduction, but lets not get on that bowel issue again.

and while you're cleaning out chicken shit, please tell art deco hello for
me.  he should be hiding behind the door like a good fox in the henhouse.
and while we're on the topic of fowl (joan would argue foul), i will restate
that my whole intention is to show, duh!, that what's good for the goose is
good for the gander (or if you prefer, what's good for the gander is good
for the gander, and what's good for the goose is good for the goose).
everybody's life is fair play, baby, according to the customary usage of
this list.

thicken the snake skin, put your boots away, stop pouting, and smoke a
cigarette.

>From: "Joan Opyr" <auntiestablishment@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Right 'til you smell it, straight 'til you step in
>it.
>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:39:51 -0800
>
>You know, I woke up this morning intending to clean out the chicken coop.
>(After a long winter, the birds' straw is less than pristine.)  I put my
>boots on -- thick lug sole, heavy steel toe -- but before I could get out
>the door, damned if I didn't log onto Vision 2020 and step right into a big
>pile of anonymous email.  Ah well, what's done is done.  Before I take care
>of the chickens outside, why don't I just take care of the chicken shit in
>here?
>
>Regional Enquirer writes:
>
>>rosemary's questions raise some good points about reporting to law
>>enforcement.  but i wonder rose, if you haven't lost proportionality in
>>your perspective.  for example, just to pose a plausible hypothetical
>>question for this day and age, have any of your six children, or any of
>>your grandchildren, ever smoked marijuana in their life?
>
>Rose did indeed have a son who smoked pot, dear Enquirer, but he's dead
>now, so you don't have to worry about him.  Or perhaps you'd like her to
>make a quick call to Jesus?  She'll need to take out a second mortgage.
>Those on this list who remember Ben Huskey know that he'd be bound to
>reverse the charges.
>
>When Melynda compared Christ Church to a pressure cooker, she was being
>kind.  I would have said La Cosa Nostra.  Judging from some of the
>documents making their merry way into the public arena, Doug's idea of
>pastoral care seems to include threat, extortion, retaliation, and cover
>up.  All charm one minute, all teeth the next, he can't decide if he wants
>to be John Gotti or Eddie Haskell.  Dissent will not be tolerated, but
>that's a lovely dress you're wearing, Mrs. Cleaver.
>
>Squelch!  (That, Mr. Enquirer, was the sound of me putting the boot into
>your avenue of production.  You'll want to hose that off when your faucet
>thaws.)
>
>Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

>One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!
>http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

>List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/