[Vision2020] Gettin' Religion!

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:21:53 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C402C5.96824870

 Three little boys were concerned because they couldn't get anyone to =
play
 with them. They decided it was because they had not been baptized and
 didn't go to Sunday School. So, they went to the nearest church. Only =
the janitor
 was there. One said, "We need to be baptized because no one  will come =
out
 and play with us. Will you baptize us?" "Sure," said the  janitor. He =
took
 them into the bathroom and dunked their heads in the toilet  bowl, one =
at a
 time. Then he said, "Now go out and play." When they  got outside, =
dripping
 wet, one of them asked,

 "What religion do you think we  are?" The oldest one said, "We're not
 Katlick, because they pour the water on
 you. We're not Babtis because they dunk all of you in it. We're not
 Methdiss because they just sprinkle you."
 The littlest  one said, "Didn't you smell that water?"
 "Yeah! What do you think that  means?"=20
 "I think it means that we're Pisscopalians."

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C402C5.96824870

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;Three little boys were concerned because they couldn't =
get anyone=20
to play<BR>&nbsp;with them. They decided it was because they had not =
been=20
baptized and<BR>&nbsp;didn't&nbsp;go to Sunday School. So, they went to =
the=20
nearest church. Only the janitor<BR>&nbsp;was there. One said, "We need =
to be=20
baptized because no one&nbsp; will come out<BR>&nbsp;and play with us. =
Will you=20
baptize us?" "Sure," said the&nbsp; janitor. He took<BR>&nbsp;them into =
the=20
bathroom and dunked their heads in the toilet&nbsp; bowl, one at=20
a<BR>&nbsp;time. Then he said, "Now go out and play." When they&nbsp; =
got=20
outside, dripping<BR>&nbsp;wet, one of them asked,<BR><BR>&nbsp;"What =
religion=20
do you think we&nbsp; are?" The oldest one said, "We're =
not<BR>&nbsp;Katlick,=20
because they pour the water on<BR>&nbsp;you. We're not Babtis because =
they dunk=20
all of you in it. We're not<BR>&nbsp;Methdiss&nbsp;because they just =
sprinkle=20
you."<BR>&nbsp;The littlest&nbsp; one said, "Didn't you smell that =
water?"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;"Yeah! What do you&nbsp;think that&nbsp; means?" </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;"I think it means that we're =
Pisscopalians."<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C402C5.96824870--