[Vision2020] Re: About the French

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:57:13 -0500

While I think it is great that you served in the military and did something good with much of your life it does not justify your bigotry against a people and their culture?

And yes, I spent the first 18 years of my life serving the military. My Mother was a teacher, my Father was Soldier. I considered my Mother's job just as important as my Father's job.

I spent the remaining years of my life working for the rights of minorities and disabled, just as my Mother before me, and Grandfather before her. There are Four major organizations in Moscow that assist the disabled. One my Grandfather created, another my Aunt runs, another Aunt works for the third, and the fourth I work for.

I helped three disabled people today and one child. I will be helping three more tomorrow, and you?

Respectfully,
Donovan J Arnold.