[Vision2020] About The French

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:07:56 -0800

--=====================_268077932==_.ALT

So much for thoughtful conversation.  You accused Tom Hanson of bigotry then have the audacity to call a disabled individual a foreign freak.  I understand that it may be easier to hurl ad hominem attacks than refute arguments on their merits but, really, I did expect so much better of you.

Out of curiosity, what branch of the service did you serve and during what time period?  Personally, I never served but my father, father-in-law, brother and brother-in-law did.  I did absorb a few things threw osmosis.

I did live in the DC area at the time (1983-1989).  First daughter was born in Md.  Must have missed it.

Sincerely,

Paul Duffau
At 12:06 AM 3/4/04 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/3/2004 8:47:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, pduffau@adelphia.net writes:
>>Tony Blankley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>Is the author of this article. He never served in War, much less with France as a WWII hero. Blankley was press secretary and general advisor to Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. Before that, he worked six years for President Reagan in a variety of positions, including speechwriter, Senior Policy Analyst, and Deputy Director of Planning and Evaluation. He is also kind of weird in that he has pet sheep and a peacock. He is a pro-life antigay, freak that stood back and let the Ronald Reagan administration throw about thousands of war veterans on the street as he cut the budget for the mental hospitals and homeless shelters. If you lived in DC at the time it you would have seen how sad it was to see all those veterans on the streets as we fed them sandwiches and kool-aid from "Martha's Table", a Catholic feeding kitchen.
>>
>>This guy is one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.  I would not take his word over that Saddam. This is why his stuff is always in the editorial pages, mainly the Washington Times, he is not capable of telling the truth or caring for any man, women, or child. He isn't even from the US either.
>>
>>Even Mr. Hansen should be repulsed by you using this man to promote any of his believes as well.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>Donovan J Arnold

--=====================_268077932==_.ALT

So much for thoughtful conversation.&nbsp; You accused Tom Hanson of
bigotry then have the audacity to call a disabled individual a foreign
freak.&nbsp; I understand that it may be easier to hurl ad hominem
attacks than refute arguments on their merits but, really, I did expect
so much better of you.&nbsp; <br>
Out of curiosity, what branch of the service did you serve and during
what time period?&nbsp; Personally, I never served but my father,
father-in-law, brother and brother-in-law did.&nbsp; I did absorb a few
things threw osmosis.&nbsp; <br>
I did live in the DC area at the time (1983-1989).&nbsp; First daughter
was born in Md.&nbsp; Must have missed it.<br>
Sincerely,<br>
Paul Duffau<br>
At 12:06 AM 3/4/04 -0500, you wrote:<br>
Standard Time, pduffau@adelphia.net
writes:<blockquote><font face="arial">
<dl>

</dl>Is the author of this article. He never served in War, much less
with France as a WWII hero. Blankley was press secretary and general
advisor to Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. Before that, he worked six
years for President Reagan in a variety of positions, including
speechwriter, Senior Policy Analyst, and Deputy Director of Planning and
Evaluation. He is also kind of weird in that he has pet sheep and a
peacock. He is a pro-life antigay, freak that stood back and let the
Ronald Reagan administration throw about thousands of war veterans on the
street as he cut the budget for the mental hospitals and homeless
shelters. If you lived in DC at the time it you would have seen how sad
it was to see all those veterans on the streets as we fed them sandwiches
and kool-aid from &quot;Martha's Table&quot;, a Catholic feeding
kitchen.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
This guy is one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.&nbsp; I would
not take his word over that Saddam.</b> This is why his stuff is always
in the editorial pages, mainly the Washington Times, he is not capable of
telling the truth or caring for any man, women, or child. He isn't even
from the US either.</b><br>
&nbsp;<br>
Even Mr. Hansen should be repulsed by you using this man to promote any
of his believes as well.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Sincerely,<br>
Donovan J Arnold<br>