[Vision2020] Anyone but George

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 00:03:36 EST

-------------------------------1078376616

Visionaries:

Even if I had an ounce of respect for George Bush, and I don't; even if I
were a committed Republican, and I'm not; even if I believed George Bush to be a
simple and misguided man rather than the moronic lackey of his old man's
cabinet, his performance today in California would have caused me to abandon once
and for all any association with his cause.

I am in hopes that CNN will replay the clip that I watched live on CNN today
for the edification for all Americans.  Mr. Bush was preparing to speak.  He
was standing slack-jawed and apparently bored during the introduction which was
given by an African American man, who appeared to be considerably older than
George.  At the end of the introduction I saw what I never imagined I would
see even from a ninny like Bush.  The president of this country walked over to
the podium, shook hands with the man who had introduced him and (you won't
believe this) proceeded to pat and rub this man's head.  It was insulting,
patronizing, and given the racist message associated with that behavior, simply
inconceivable to me.

Anybody but George in November,
Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1078376616

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Even if I had an ounce of respect for George Bush, and I don't; even if=
 I were a committed Republican, and I'm not; even if I believed George Bush=20=
to be a simple and misguided man rather than the moronic lackey of his old m=
an's cabinet,&nbsp;his performance today in California would have caused me=20=
to abandon once and for all any association with his cause.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am in hopes that CNN will replay the clip that I watched live on CNN=20=
today for the edification for all Americans.&nbsp; Mr. Bush was preparing to=
 speak.&nbsp; He was standing slack-jawed and apparently bored during the in=
troduction which was given by an African American man, who appeared to be co=
nsiderably older than George.&nbsp; At the end of the introduction I saw wha=
t I never imagined I would see even from a ninny like Bush.&nbsp; The presid=
ent of this country walked over to the podium, shook hands with the man who=20=
had introduced him and (you won't believe this) proceeded to pat and rub thi=
s man's head.&nbsp; It was insulting, patronizing, and given the&nbsp;racist=
 message associated with that behavior, simply inconceivable to me.&nbsp; </=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anybody but George in November,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=