[Vision2020] Mardi Gras is this Saturday (Nudity Ordinance)

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:48:41 EST

-------------------------------1078192121

Good points Ben. People forget that Mardi Gras was in fact a Catholic
Holiday. But I am wondering if the Police are going to enforce the new (Taliban
Styled) Nudity Ordinance passed by the old City Council. Anyone know how this is
going to go down? (Hint to my friends :) )

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078192121

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Good points Ben. People forget that Mardi Gras was in fact a Catholic H=
oliday. But I am wondering if the Police are going to enforce the new (Talib=
an Styled)&nbsp;Nudity Ordinance passed by the old City Council. Anyone know=
 how this is going to go down? (Hint to my friends :) )</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>