[Vision2020] misleading information

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:27:21 EST

--part1_f2.378b0360.2d7520d9_boundary

Dear Visioneers,

For your information, Moscow Mardi Gras had the opportunity to lease busses
for this year's Mardi Gras. They "chose" not to. They are advertising there
will not be busses provided by Moscow Mardi Gras, which is a great injustice to
the community by misleading them to think there aren't any busses at all.

CJ's is providing busses. Please refer to my previous post with the bus
schedules or contact me off this list for any other information.

CJ's cares and it shows!

The Palouse Regional Crisis Line and The Humane Society of the Palouse thank
you in advance.

--part1_f2.378b0360.2d7520d9_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visioneers,<BR>
<BR>
For your information, Moscow Mardi Gras had the opportunity to lease busses=20=
for this year's Mardi Gras. They "chose" not to. They are advertising there=20=
will not be busses provided by Moscow Mardi Gras, which is a great injustice=
 to the community by misleading them to think there aren't any busses at all=
. <BR>
<BR>
CJ's is providing busses. Please refer to my previous post with the bus sche=
dules or contact me off this list for any other information.<BR>
<BR>
CJ's cares and it shows!<BR>
<BR>
The Palouse Regional Crisis Line and The Humane Society of the Palouse thank=
 you in advance.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f2.378b0360.2d7520d9_boundary--