[Vision2020] Class offerings

Pat Kraut pkraut@moscow.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:37:21 -0800

To all those who consider themselves the 'normal' ones;

This class may well be very different from anything offered on campus which
could be the very reason to take it. I bet this teacher does not have the
same inability to see the side of the woman of God that the 'well trained'
professors on campus do. So many of the classes I took on campus had a slant
why not take one with a new slant??
What are you afraid of? Maybe men and women would learn she has value to
God?
Then, explain to me why this is any of your business? Do you offer the same
underground senario to the public schools?? Do you know for sure what they
are teaching...or do you just think you do??

Pat Kraut