[Vision2020] Carole King and I say . . .

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:57:02 PDT 2004

My whereabouts in September of 1966 are fully accounted for.  I was in Raleigh, North Carolina . . . in utero.  So unless you and your mom were hoping to dance the Mashed Potato with a fetus, it had to be someone else.

Now, in September of 1969, it might have been me, but only if you were Captain Kangaroo and your mom was Mr. Greenjeans.  The Captain was the great love of my life . . . until I met Bozo.

Where are Mr. Moose and his ping pong balls?  I'm waiting!

Joan/Auntie