[Vision2020] Big Names in Credenda/Agenda

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:32:03 PDT 2004

Andreas writes:

>"C/A: F.H. Buckley argues in The Morality of Laughter that humor is deeply moral and requires a butt."

>I thought this was hilarious. Until I realized that it meant something else entirely.

>--ACS, who is deeply in favor of Doug Wilson both being the butt of more jokes and making more butt >jokes.

It used to worry me that the best of my humor required a stooge, butt there it is.  She who laughs ass, laughs best.

MJO/AE

PS: I see that I misread F. H. Buckley as William F. Buckley.  My bad.  Not that I care.  Both Buckleys are bores.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com