[Vision2020] archives access returned

bill london london at moscow.com
Wed Jun 30 11:58:03 PDT 2004

The V2020 archives again are open.  The First Step wizards have unlocked
the problem and the doorway.
Both the old archives (pre-2003) and the new archives use a password
system that is designed to stop the automatic address-harvesting
robots.  It is very easy for actual humans to use, however, and now
works again. (go to http://vision2020.moscow.com/  )
Thanks First Step (again)
BL