[Vision2020] Speaking of squirrels . . .

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Mon Jun 28 14:27:46 PDT 2004

>Carl said:

>Now Tom, let's not reopen this squirrel thing again.  Sunil will be
accusing me, once
>again, of squirrelphobia.  Obviously, he did not attend my talk "The
Sin of
>Squirrelphobia" at the SUB a few months ago.

I've sure noticed a plethora of, er, "squirrel pizzas" along the city
streets, especially this last weekend.  I thought to myself "self,
either there are a lot of poorly educated squirrel youngsters out there
trying to cross the street, or Carl and the rest of the squirrelphobics
have been busy . . ."

DC