[Vision2020] Dick Cheney

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Jun 28 13:16:55 PDT 2004

Carl writes in part of Cult Master (and Mad Muggle) Douglas Wilson:

"This has been asked before, but it bears repeating.  What exactly is the
homosexual agenda?  Mr. Wilson constantly writes about it, but he never explains
what it is."

This sort of con-artistry is very typical of the Cult Master's writing.

Wilson never goes into specifics when attempting to justify his outré views.
This helps him to avoid critical comment and to give the impression to the
gullible that he is on to something not known to us common folk but only to a
selected few who have been specially chosen by some alleged god to relay his
messages.

Another example of the Cult Master's meaningless, but impressive to the
non-discriminating reader/hearer blather:

"We learn here the importance of breaking some arms.  Are there no arms today
which need breaking?  Is there no insolence in our halls of justice?  Are there
no enthroned criminals who make life wretched for the humble [If Wilson thinks
of himself as humble, he is further from possibly helpful therapy than ever] of
the earth?  And is it not true that our authorities refuse to heed what God has
told them to do?  [Which of the thousands of alleged gods has allegedly told
"them" allegedly "what" to do?]

"So the great application is to start praying this way. Come down, our Lord and
God, and break their evil arms."  [Wilson, knowing more than his alleged God,
implores the gullible to help him instruct his alleged God as to what to do.]

Vagueness, ambiguity, superstition, and ignorance are the Rorschach Inkblots
that flim-flamers use to propagate their egomania and megalomania.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com