[Vision2020] Suggestion to Kerry: Please choose Ralph Nader asyour runni...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 27 10:24:34 PDT 2004

I seriously doubt that Nader is any type of threat to anybody, since Cobb
has won the Green Party nomination.

I understand that Nader is still pursuing the presidency but as an
independent.  I wonder if the Republican Party will still contribute to
Nader's campaign.  Or will they focus their anti-Kerry wallets on Cobb?

Tom Hansen