[Vision2020] Schadenfreude

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 27 05:30:06 PDT 2004

I wonder how this is going to fit into The Dougster's old "Boycott
Conspiracy Theory".

Trust me, Your Whineyness, those birds were not involved in our boycott.
They simply were not big enough.

However, those birds do deserve two healthy "thumbs ups"

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)