[Vision2020] Multiple Re-postings

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed Jun 23 14:07:41 PDT 2004

Visionaires -

My apologies for the multiple re-postings concerning the Moscow photo.

I posted the link twice.  A couple days after posting it the first time, I
realized that the listserve had not processed my posting. I then re-posted
it.  I checked with the tech support people at First Step Internet.  For the
past few months they have been over-burdened with "chasing down" viruses
(among other maintenance responsibilities).  I believe that the repostings
(10+ incidents) are analogous to a scratch on a record.

Once again, sorry about the inconvenience.