[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 6/20/04: Idaho Nader for Pres. Campaign

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:37:32 -0700

Well, that is a little rude, for no reason Mr. Hansen. Why don't you just
call in an challenge them with questions if you don't like what they are
going to say.

Donovan J Arnold