[Vision2020] Theology is not for everyone: Correction

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:42:40 EDT

--part1_132.2fdd348b.2e027b40_boundary

All:

I meant to write "Don Coombs was saddened AND you are "surprised," which I=20
guess means not amused." in the comments below.  This small omission of the=20=
word=20
"and" changes the meaning quite a lot!

Ted Moffett

Nick et. al.

My comments on the Trinity debate were meant to be mostly tongue in check=20
humor, but I guess I'm no comedian.

Don Coombs was saddened you are "surprised," which I guess means not amused.

Also, I wondered where we could find Doug Jones direct responses on the=20
Trinity debate? He has stopped posting to V2020.=A0 Will he reply in Credend=
a Agenda?

Ted Moffett=20

--part1_132.2fdd348b.2e027b40_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">All:<BR>
<BR>
I meant to write "Don Coombs was saddened AND you are "surprised," which I g=
uess means not amused." in the comments below.&nbsp; This small omission of=20=
the word "and" changes the meaning quite a lot!<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett<BR>
<BR>
Nick et. al.<BR>
<BR>
My comments on the Trinity debate were meant to be mostly tongue in check hu=
mor, but I guess I'm no comedian.<BR>
<BR>
Don Coombs was saddened you are "surprised," which I guess means not amused.=
<BR>
<BR>
Also, I wondered where we could find Doug Jones direct responses on the Trin=
ity debate? He has stopped posting to V2020.=A0 Will he reply in Credenda Ag=
enda?<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_132.2fdd348b.2e027b40_boundary--