[Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:03:51 -0700

All I'm wondering is, if they did, would it be as neat as it is when the
Nazarene's do it.

Or would it be thought of as another way of "increasing the flock" for
the "cult" by the "intoleristas to the stars"

Just curious

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: Huh [mailto:thansen@moscow.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:01 AM
To: Dan Carscallen; 'Vision2020'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

Mr. Carscallen -

Do you know of any youth community activity clubs being offered by
Christ
Church, New Saint Andrews College, or Logos School?

If so, please advise us here on the V2020 listserve.  I do not recall
anybosy
associated with Christ Church, New Saint Andrews College, or Logos
School
mentioning any such activities.