[Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:45:03 -0700

But if Christ Church was taking an active interest in the youth of our
community and opening a youth center on Main Street that provided our
kids with some community activity clubs, that would be bad?

Not supporting, not opposing, just wondering . . .

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Thanks Nazarene Church
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:57 AM
To: lindsey@nrsweb.com; bill london; Vision2020
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

It is certainly nice to hear that a church is taking an active interest
in the
community youth.  I especially like the idea of a youth center on Main
Street
that may provide our kids some community activity clubs as a pro-active
option.

Thanks Nazarene Church for taking that step.

Take care,

> I heard a little more info from the person that originally told me.
> Apparently, it is the former youth pastor for the Nazarene church who
> is attempting to create a 24 hour youth center and youth oriented
> church in Moscow.  He had his first service on Sunday and had 50 kids
> show up.
>
> Steve

           http://www.fsr.net/

 List services made available by First Step Internet,