[Vision2020] Trinity Debate Continues

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:09:23 EDT

--part1_14.2b986d31.2df95513_boundary

Wayne et. al.

Of course, unhappiness with a subject or thread is also a form of expression
that should not be discouraged either, I suppose, if all opinions and subjects
are allowed.

I, however, agree that it is best to let people follow their inspirations
without trying to discourage anyone from expression, within some limits of
course.  What those limits are has been debated with great gusto on V2020, as it
should be.

Ted Moffett

--part1_14.2b986d31.2df95513_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Wayne et. al.<BR>
<BR>
Of course, unhappiness with a subject or thread is also a form of expression=
 that should not be discouraged either, I suppose, if all opinions and subje=
cts are allowed.<BR>
<BR>
I, however, agree that it is best to let people follow their inspirations wi=
thout trying to discourage anyone from expression, within some limits of cou=
rse.&nbsp; What those limits are has been debated with great gusto on V2020,=
 as it should be.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14.2b986d31.2df95513_boundary--