[Vision2020] Trinity Debate Continues

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:09:20 EDT

--part1_1e1.22b234c5.2df88220_boundary

Don, Nick et. al.

Alas, my attempt at fun frivolity with theology failed!  Don is saddened by
the "Trinity" debate, though I was not really "debating," so perhaps I did not
induce the frowns.

Nick's scholarship is excellent, of course, though his post really didn't
present a give and take debate.  We would expect Doug Jones to be jumping in to
argue.  I wonder where does the public find this "debate" conducted?  In the
pages of Credenda Agenda?

Nick's post on this subject was more like shooting theologically lame fish in
a barrel than a debate.

Ted Moffett

--part1_1e1.22b234c5.2df88220_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Don, Nick et. al.<BR>
<BR>
Alas, my attempt at fun frivolity with theology failed!&nbsp; Don is saddene=
d by the "Trinity" debate, though I was not really "debating," so perhaps I=20=
did not induce the frowns.<BR>
<BR>
Nick's scholarship is excellent, of course, though his post really didn't pr=
esent a give and take debate.&nbsp; We would expect Doug Jones to be jumping=
 in to argue.&nbsp; I wonder where does the public find this "debate" conduc=
ted?&nbsp; In the pages of Credenda Agenda?<BR>
<BR>
Nick's post on this subject was more like shooting theologically lame fish i=
n a barrel than a debate.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e1.22b234c5.2df88220_boundary--