[Vision2020] Maturity vs. Cowardice

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane@lataheagle.com
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:32:28 -0700

what is "ding dong ditch it"... I've never heard of that game.
LJ

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Tom Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:19 PM
To: Vision2020
Subject: [Vision2020] Maturity vs. Cowardice

Greetings Visionaires -

The Dougster's posting of "Deficiencies in Government Schools"
(http://www.dougwils.com) is nothing short of absolute cowardice.

Youngsters playing "Ding-Dong Ditch It" show meaurably more maturity than
Mr. Wilson.  Simply put, Douglas Wilson is a coward.

To make accusations and not own up to these accusations in a debate reflects
strongly on the teachings and applied concepts concerning maturity and
responsibility at New Saint Adrews college and Logos School.

I have been raised to believe (by my parents and public instruction) that
when you accuse somebody of wrongdoing, you should own up to those
accusations and be willing to openly debate and discuss those accusations
with people that may not agree with you.  That is simple maturity.

To hide behind a website and make vague, unsunstantiated accusations against
public education serves to confirm my opinion of Douglas "His Whiney-ness"
Wilson.

I not only maintain the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website, I publicly
support it and have always been willing to debate statements posted to that
website.

Doug Wilson is most certainly NOT the type of person I would want prviding
guidance concerning responsibility or maturity.  For it is apparent that he
lacks both.

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com