[Vision2020] Trinity Debate Continues

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:28:22 EDT

--part1_143.2b1f76ae.2df76d56_boundary

Gentlemen, this debate is pointless, but amusing. The following statement
resolves your difficulties:

All for One and One for All and All is Infinite in Number and Oneness!

Why should God or the number of Gods be limited to a "Trinity?"

And now we return to our normal programming of theological fantasy run amok!

Ted Moffett

--part1_143.2b1f76ae.2df76d56_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Gentlemen, this debate is pointless, but amusing. The following statement re=
solves your difficulties:<BR>
<BR>
All for One and One for All and All is Infinite in Number and Oneness!<BR>
<BR>
Why should God or the number of Gods be limited to a "Trinity?"&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
And now we return to our normal programming of theological fantasy run amok!=
<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_143.2b1f76ae.2df76d56_boundary--