[Vision2020] Doug builds a Cathdral - please

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:58:19 EDT

-------------------------------1086411499

Visionaries:

Thank you Vera White for sharing Kirk hopes and dreams with Daily News
readers. (Thank you Wayne for forwarding it to me.)  The notion of adding yet
another Christ Church property tax exempt building in downtown Moscow is disturbing.
 And in the middle of Moscow, what a grandiose touch - Hogwarts in Hog Heaven
I assume.  Will that finally make Moscow "your" town, Doug?

Since your are ever ready to grouse about supporting public schools with your
tax dollars, perhaps you can explain to downtown business people (and the
rest of us) why they/we should shoulder the extra property tax burdens shifted on
secular, Intolerista, shoulders due to the taxes that Wilson, Inc. avoids.

 Of course the cathedral notion is theologically delusional unless Doug is
planning to have his homemade presbytery, Confederation of Reformed
Evangelicals, anoint him bishop.  "Bishop of Moscow" it has a certain ring to it - well,
maybe more on a clank.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1086411499

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you&nbsp;Vera White for sharing Kirk&nbsp;hopes and dreams&nbsp;w=
ith Daily News readers. (Thank you Wayne for forwarding it to me.)&nbsp; The=
 notion of adding yet <STRONG><EM>another</EM></STRONG> Christ Church proper=
ty tax exempt&nbsp;building in downtown Moscow is&nbsp;disturbing.&nbsp; And=
 in the middle of Moscow, what a grandiose touch - Hogwarts in Hog Heaven I=20=
assume.&nbsp; Will that finally make Moscow "your" town, Doug?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since your are ever ready to&nbsp;grouse about supporting public school=
s with your tax dollars, perhaps you can explain to downtown business people=
 (and the rest of us)&nbsp;why they/we should shoulder the extra property ta=
x burdens shifted on secular, Intolerista,&nbsp;shoulders due to&nbsp;the ta=
xes that Wilson, Inc.&nbsp;avoids.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Of course the cathedral notion is theologically delusional unless=
 Doug is planning to have his homemade presbytery, Confederation of Reformed=
 Evangelicals, anoint him bishop.&nbsp; "Bishop of Moscow" it has a certain=20=
ring to it - well, maybe more on a clank.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=