[Vision2020] Some more Idaho SI gems

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:17:57 -0700

Some further highlights from Sports Illustrated's spotlight on Idaho,
according to respondents:  Idaho's greatest sporting moment was Evel
Knievel's attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon in 1974; Idaho has more
trout fishing opportunities than any other state in the lower 48; our
favorite sports to play are fishing and golf (a tie).  The biggest rivalry
is still Idaho-BSU.  Favorite professional team is the Seattle Mariners.
Evel Knievel is our shining sports moment?

           Carl Westberg Jr.